Join Our Team Today!
We’re providing the best home health care experience in America and building a trusted network of Professional Care Team members who love what they do. We want you!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Olivia is a Licensed Practical Nurse from South Williamsport who has been on the SwiftShift team since September 2021. Olivia has worked in healthcare for about 8 years, and, fun fact, studied mortuary science prior to becoming a nurse.
Olivia ElliftawiLicensed Practical Nurse
We are expanding and hiring skilled homecare talent
Join our SwiftShift team and become a co-owner of a home care team in your local area
Jobs in our area
Careteams love us because
- Teams of self-managed nurses and homecare aides
- Full choice and flexibility of work hours, caseload, geographic preference, and clients you serve. You also choose who will be hired to the team.
- Cutting edge mobile-friendly technology that reduces the burden of documentation, time tracking and connects you to your team, clients, and 24/7 support center
- The highest rates in the industry, recruitment incentives, bonuses, case management bonuses, and performance bonuses.
- Digital recruitment process - start your first shift as soon as 72 hours from now
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off and sick days
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Annual Membership to Nurse.com
We are committed to caring for our teams to ensure they are able to take care of our clients. The nurses and home care aides that work for us take full responsibility for managing their client care. Our careteams love their freedom, but they respect and value the ownership that comes with it. We take pride in how we treat our care teams and we do so in order to provide the best possible care to our clients.